Friday, October 23, 2009

It made me Giggle

had to have an X-Ray on WEdnesday. It was a really bad leg day. Raced in to my doc's office. Cried most of the morning from pain and cried there cuz it hurt to drive......anyhow, he sent me for X-rays. Concerned of course about me being pregnant - of course I'm not, but he is worried about radiation for the eggs I have left. Now watch I'll get knocked up and have a kid with an arm coming out of its stomach. ACK!
anyhow - I had to giggle cuz I had just started my period that morning, thus knowing in concrete I really was not pregnant.
The technician asked me too if I was pregnant.
Nope. Really, really not.
He came back after taking pictures of my bones - do I have a piercing in my belly button? Yah. He's was ok with that. It showed up on the x-ray.
I guess my tampon did too!
Nope. Really NOT pregnant.

No comments: