Tuesday, January 28, 2014

CREAM

Still no period in sight.
but gosh - these hot flashes!
Just when I thought they might be subsiding to manageable ........ they mix it up a bit with debilitating and workable.  Make up your mind body!
So off I went to the health food store last night.  My purchase - 'Wild Yam Cream' - directions say to apply twice daily for 25 days and then stop for 5.  Then resume.
It has a crazy list of things it helps with.  For me - Allergies!  YaY!  Decreased sex Drive, Depression, Fat gained around the abdomen, Hot Flashes! memory loss, infertility, irritability, insomnia, sluggish metabolism, water retention, vaginal dryness. - I'm excited!!!  I had tried the prescription the doc gave with little success, so hopefully this helps even more.  Double that up with some B6 coenzyme and maybe I will start to feel like myself again!

No comments: