Thursday, November 28, 2013

More of The Same

well - period seems to have vanished forever.  At least that's how it feels.  It did take a hike last year this time too.  The hot flashes weren't as bad though.  Interesting.
The hot flashes have slowed and they now vary nicely between warming me up on a hot day and egg on the neck fry kind.  I am able to wear sweaters to work now which is nice.
I was in tanks and t-shirts while everyone else I was working with was in a sweater.  I looked like an R-Tard.
Zits all over my face and neck hairline, so maybe ...............
the weight gain subsided and has gone down again.  Nice, thank you.  No I am not gyming.
the depression along with lung issues got to strong for me to keep going forward.  Actually when it was just one or the other i was still able to drag my ass there.  When they tag teamed - Forget It!
Now I am just sitting. I have stuff in the evenings anyhow.  My house - i have found myself going thru closets and drawers and bins and ...... frog just everything and getting rid of stuff.
Is this my PMS now.  Or is it the new crazy of menopause?  I dunno - what I do know is that i need to organize.  Not even clean - just organize.

No comments: